欢迎访问汉海网,带你进入知识的海洋!

难以忘怀电影对白-4:罗马假日场景

天下 分享 时间:

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,y以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-4:罗马假日场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected scene 4

  场景4

  Joe comes into the room. Anne is still asleep.

  乔走进房间,安妮还在睡觉。

  Anne: Dear Dr. Bonnachoven.

  安妮:亲爱的波纳科文大夫。

  Joe: Oh, oh, sure. yes...well, eh, now you're fine, much better. Anything you want?

  乔:噢,噢,肯定,是的……噢,嗯,现在你好了,好多了。你想要什么吗?

  Anne: So many things.

  安妮:好多东西。

  Joe: Yes, well, tell the doctor. Tell the good doctor everything.

  乔:是的,噢,告诉大夫,把一切都告诉好大夫。

  Anne: Mmm, I dreamt tonight, dreamt...

  安妮:嗯,我晚上做了一个梦,梦见……

  Joe: Yes, well, eh, what did you dream?

  乔:对,噢,嗯,你梦见什么了?

  Anne: I dreamt. I was asleep in the street. A young man came he was tall and strong. He was so mean to me.

  安妮:我梦见,我在大街上睡着了。一个年轻人向我走来,他高大健壮,他对我很不好。

  Joe: He was.

  乔:他是那样。

  Anne: Isn't it wonderful? Then Anne wakes up.

  安妮:不是很美妙吗? 随后,安妮醒了过来。

  Joe: Good morning.

  乔:早上好。

  Anne: Where's Dr. Bonnachoven?

  安妮:波纳科文大夫在哪里?

  Joe: Afraid I don't know anybody that name.

  乔:我不认识叫这个名字的人。

  Anne: Wasn't I talking to him just now?

  安妮:刚才我不是和他在说话吗?

  Joe: Afraid not.

  乔:恐怕不是。

精选图文

221381