欢迎访问汉海网,带你进入知识的海洋!

预订机票英语口语情景对话

天下 分享 时间:

  平时去旅游很多人都会选择坐飞机,因为风景很好看,但是,预定机票用英文应该怎么样去表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于预订机票英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

  Conversation 1

  A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

  A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

  B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

  B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

  A:May I have your name,please?

  A:请问您叫什么名字?

  B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

  B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?

  A:Certainly.

  A:当然可以。

  B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

  B:后天同次航班有座吗?

  A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

  A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

  B:Thanks a lot.

  B:多谢。

  A:You are welcome.

  A:不用谢。

  Conversation 2

  A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

  A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

  B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

  B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

  A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.

  A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

  B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

  B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

  A:One way trip or round trip?

  A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

  B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

  B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

  A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

  A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

  B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

  B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

  A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

  A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

  B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

  B:给你2 300元。

  A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

  A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

  Conversation 3

  A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

  A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

  B:When would you like to fly?

  B:您想要什么时问的票?

  A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

  A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

  B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

  B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

  A:That will be OK.

  A:可以。

  B:How many people are there in your party?

  B:请问一行几人?

  A:Just me this time.

  A:这次只有我一个。

  B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

  B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

  A:Economy class will be fine.

  A:经济舱就很好。

  B:Round trip or one way trip?

  B:双程还是单程?

  A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

  A:我想要单程的。

  B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

  B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

  A:I would like to pay by check.

  A:我想付支票。

  B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

  B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

  A:I'll pay by charge card then.

  A:那我就划卡吧。

  B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

  B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

  A:Lucy Green.

  A;露西·格林。

  B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

  B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

  A:Thanks a lot.

  A:非常感谢。

  B:It's a pleasure.

  B:不客气。

221381